38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

Nice!

I really liked the way you worked it out. And now we know where you spend your 38 hours and what you've been doing. Obviously, you were at your pc, making this movie. :)
Good work!

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

Game Completed!

I liked it. And yes, I felt the RSI effect on my hand. :p :)
Maybe you could have used music from NG. Using already famous soundtracks is a bit lame. (not even talking about the copyrights).
Short summery. Good but towards the end, maybe a bit to easy.
Anyway, Nice job of you.

My movie night: The Chase My movie night: The Chase

strong dynamics, very good!

I like what it. There's constantly happening something. Your percussion is strong. The violins are telling a story and the dynamics make it very attractive. Also the voice part and above all the ending are well done.
Congrats with your work!

cadence1 responds:

Thank you for your review. I appreciate it. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed this tune.

Hollow Moore Hollow Moore

Dark & Heavy! Nice

I'm not just giving you a 10 because you gave it to me. You have to earn it.. and you certainly do. You don't hit the regular notes of a major chord, and in this case you make it very dark. The heavy cello helps offcourse. You could ask the boys of 'Apocalyptica' to do their version of it. ;)

shadow6nothing9 responds:

Hey thats a good idea. I should listen to them more often and maybe do something in there vain :P

Oh and I got the chords from listening closely to Weegee's Mansion lol Lots of odd sounding music there.

Movement in Solitude Movement in Solitude

almost a requiem

This composition is very heavy. It reaches a nice complex level without being total random.
I feel the dynamics or the attempt to do so. I also use FL's and what I hate about it is that you only can use 4/4. Also actual notes to make scores would be welcome to. But that's why FL is more for the hobbyist. :)
If you've got money left (only 1000$ lol) you can buy the complete library of EWSQ or the vienna library. Or you can download them from somewhere... ;) Both those libraries are very good.

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

You can mess around with tempo in FL, I've made things in 3/4 and other Time Sigs, under Options>Project General Settings. Though you aren't going to make something complex, like in, say, 11/8.

I too would love actual score-making possibilities, but right now, I gots this and this is all I's got.

Thanks for the review.

Sonia Sonia Sonia Sonia

Isn't she too young for this...?

How old is she? She looks only 15. And if you watch to here face you'll see that she doesn't want to be naked. What have you done!!!!
I'll have to call the cops.
Now serious.. Very good drawing. The light and shadow is amazing. And the rest too ofcourse ;)

kevinsano responds:

thanks, and rest assured that she already had her 18th birthday

Hydra Hydra

I want a wallpaper of this!

Damn! This is f*cking amazing! Is there a way to enlarge this pic (extra drawings) so it fits at a high resolution without losing quality. Because this is what I want as a wallpaper. This is what I've been looking for. Great work!!!